Franchise Business Consultant
Purpose and Objective of Position: Drive store-level sales growth and profitability by coaching/consulting franchisees on operations, standards & systems, and overall business management. Ensure the integrity of the Pizza Ranch® brand in the field.
- Develop a relationship with our franchisees so they can meet goals.
- Enhance restaurant operational targets (i.e. Market Force, evaluations, Ecosure audits)
- Maximize restaurant business results (i.e. Unit Controllable Profit (UCP), same store sales, transaction counts, net profitability, and cash flow).
- Enforce implementation of PRI’s brand standards at restaurant-level.
- Ensure restaurant integration of new initiatives, CI Projects, promotions, products, and services.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Minimum 4 years of restaurant management experience (multi-unit/high volume preferred) and/or franchise operations management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, restaurant management or related field or equivalent operations experience.
- Proficient knowledge of marketing, finance, training, human resources and development.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to collaborate in team environment.