Reports to: Director of Training and Development
Key Purpose and Objective of Position: Manage and execute the Training Processes and Programs for New Restaurant Openings, Transfer of Ownership Restaurant training support, Ongoing Restaurant Training and Operations excellence, and overall Training and Development department initiatives. This includes living and teaching the Pizza Ranch Vision, Mission, and Values. It also includes knowing, role modeling, teaching, measuring, and providing feedback on all Pizza Ranch Food, Hospitality, and Operations specifications and standard operating procedures.
- Equip Team Members to fulfill Pizza Ranch Standards of Operations, at both existing restaurants and new restaurant openings.
- Ensure timely coordination of restaurant opening timelines, pre-opening consultation with restaurant General Manager/Franchise Business Consultant/Training team, and follow-up assessment.
- Refine Management Team’s key management skills of operation, including coaching, feedback, delegation, scheduling, accounting functions, inventory and ordering procedures.
- Support overall Training and Development department’s goals and initiatives. This would include ongoing process improvement, workshop design and deployment, and personal development and growth.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Restaurant Operations experience required.
- Restaurant Training (managers and/or team members) experience required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and train restaurant level Managers and Team Members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel and/or work in restaurants up to 75% per month.
- Ability to be on the road for 7+ days at a time for New Restaurant Opening training.