PR Financial Manager
Purpose and Objective of Position:
Equip franchisees to grow store-level profitability by creating store-level semi-monthly payroll checks and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- 55% Issue accurate and timely payroll checks, tax payments, and quarterly reports.
- 10% Reconcile and process annual W-2 forms.
- 10% Ensure franchisees comply with various agency requests (i.e. Child Support Information Requests, SSA Wage Verification, Unemployment Claims, and SSA Wage Verification).
- 10% Direct sales tax reporting processes; ensuring compliance with regulatory changes.
- 15% Prepare and submit returns for franchisees.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- FPC or CPP Certification Preferred
- Knowledge in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite
Who We Are
Pizza Ranch ®Inc., started as a single location in Hull, Iowa in 1981. Pizza Ranch is in the category
of a fast casual restaurant. Our unique concepts specialize in pizza, chicken, salad and dessert buffet, as well as delivery and take out.
Our franchise has grown steadily, with over 200 locations in thirteen states. What makes Pizza Ranch®
unique is that most stores offer a host of dining options. We strive to make a positive impact for those that are devoted to family,
faith and guests, we call them devoted diners. Our company is fueled by a powerful Vision "to glorify God by positively impacting the world"
and a Mission "to give every guest a legendary experience." Pizza Ranch is committed to making a positive impact no matter how big or small
so that each person leaves a little better off, because of the genuine care and concern we give to our guests, team members and communities.
If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who love to be of service to others.