Reports to: Director of PR Financial
Purpose and Objective of Position: Equip franchisees to grow store-level profitability by creating store-level semi-monthly payroll checks and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Issue accurate and timely payroll checks, tax payments, and quarterly reports.
- Reconcile and process annual W-2 forms.
- Ensure franchisees comply with various agency requests (i.e. Child Support Information Requests, SSA Wage Verification, Unemployment Claims, and SSA Wage Verification).
- Direct sales tax reporting processes; ensuring compliance with regulatory changes.
- Prepare and submit returns for franchisees.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite