Purpose and Objective of Position:
To Provide Accounting Services for Pizza Ranch Support Center in strict confidentiality and confidence.
- (40%) Maintain and deliver accurate and timely department projects and reports. These will include Pizza Ranch Inc., PR Production Fund, and PR Financial billing spreadsheets, ACH creation, and recording receipts. This would also include assisting the electronic processing of accounts payable.
- (20%) Maintain, develop, and distribute database reporting to ensure accurate representation of chain results.
- (20%) Ensure the integrity of our chain sales reports. Verify all data is included, create, and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports.
- (15%) Prepare and submit Sales Tax returns, research state laws, and make adjustments as needed to ensure compliance with regulatory changes.
- (5%) Provide secondary backup for the Accounting Department
- Other departmental and organizational duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, and Multi-State Sales Tax
- Passion for Excellence, Strong Communicator, Problem Solver, Detail Oriented, and Competent in working with technology.
Deadline for applications is October 22, 2018