Construction Project Specialist
Purpose and Objective of Position: Provide servant leadership in delivering on-time and under-budget building projects with the intent to grow and protect the brand.
- Conduct scheduled site visits to confirm construction progress and to verify construction is being performed per plan.
- Act as the key construction resource providing scheduled communication and coordination consultation throughout project to ensure that Franchisees are on track and informed on the deadlines needing to be met to achieve a timely and successful opening.
- Exchange information with contractors in a way that allows for the understanding of the scope of work, project schedule, and Franchise expectations to ensure quality and brand assurance—including elementary CAD design-work.
- Act as the lead in organizing and conducting meetings and events for construction bids and bid qualifications on behalf of Pizza Ranch.
- Prepare and present feasibility studies from a broad scope perspective to Franchisees.
- Perform other construction department and organizational duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- 3+ years’ experience as a project manager in the construction field and/or restaurant design.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience or working knowledge with AutoCAD.
- Proven broad business perspective and clear understanding of the dynamics and economics of construction.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Project a Plus).
- Ability to travel with overnight stays up to 50%.