Financial Statement Coordinator
Reports to: PR Financial Manager
Purpose and Objective of Position: Equip Franchisees to grow restaurant-level profitability by creating monthly restaurant-level P&L statements; along with company-wide top line analysis reports.
- Prepare and communicate monthly P&L statements to Franchisees and Franchise Business Consultants.
- Analyze restaurant-level performance reports; identify and communicate to Franchise Business Consultants and Franchisees areas of opportunity on performance indicators.
- Equip franchisees and executive management to grow the Pizza Ranch® brand and meet business targets with various analyses (I.e. Givex, Volume Allowance, Accounts Receivable, and Monthly Reports including consolidated Top 10, Food Cost Analysis, and Peer Groups).
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite