Team Member - Front of House
Responsibilities All our Team Members are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants. There are two ways to become a Pizza Ranch Team Member. You can apply for either a Front of the House (Dining Room), or Back of the House (Kitchen). The responsibilities below will give you a general idea of the types of activities involved in both of these departments.
- Front of House Support Duties—Guest Hospitality, Safety, Buffet Coordination and Maintenance, Point of Sale, Dining Room Cleanliness, Guest Relations &Transactions, Phone Responsibilities
- Back of House Support Duties—Food Preparation and Safety, Processing Orders, Pizza, Chicken, Dish Room order and cleanliness, Out the Door Order coordination
- Could include, some, all or none of the duties. The exact position will be determined post interview.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift
- Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping
- Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds
- Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service
- Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests
- Restaurant experience preferred but not required